With its established track-record of bringing the FLNG stakeholders together, FLNG Asia 2013 offers quintessential business, and networking opportunities.
This year’s event covers the up-and-coming, hottest FLNG project updates from leading industry players, key offshore gas hotspots as well as future FLNG off-take markets.
- Spotlight on the FLRSU (Floating Liquefaction, Regasification and Storage Unit)—the first in the world!
- Top-level discussions on the feasibility of the FLNG Vessel conversion—can it be done?
- Expert Sessions by Leading Oil & Gas Companies on the Vast Business Opportunities in Offshore Gas Reserves and Gas Buyer Markets
- Interactive Discussions on Effective FLNG Contracting, Project Financing & Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Excellence in FLNG Construction, Operations, Maintenance & End-User Distribution
- Special focus on upcoming FLNG Projects: life after Prelude
Be sure to get your seat and be part of the exceptional investment potential in FLNG commercialization!
“An excellent overview of the FLNG market and technologies” - Jae-Young Lee, Senior Principal Engineer, Technip USA
“Interesting topics, experienced speakers, good networking, recommend to attend next year!”- Junar Panigoro, PT Medco Gas, Indonesia
“I met the Asian players in FLNG”- David Colson, Commercial Director, GTT
“Industry updates on FLNG and financier review were of particular interest” - Nicholas Jestin, Business Development Manager, Floating Gas Projects, SAIPEM
- Examine and scrutinize the upcoming FLNG Projects in the world
- Get a close Look at South-East Asia and PNG’s Pioneering FLNG plans
- Gain insight on the alternatives to small-midscale FLNG development
- Network with the forerunning and pioneering leaders of the FLNG industry
- Receive exclusive insight on the world’s first FLRSU
- Gain leverage with first-hand information latest technology and advancements in the FLNG business
- Strengthen insight on LNG’s core development region: ASIA